Saturday, June 20, 2009

Foxgloves

6 x 8"
oil on canvas
Sold
A big thanks to Lana, one of my excellent local collectors, for donating the vase and the flowers! It's always fun to have new objects to paint.

One more thing: Zazzle.com is offering free shipping through the end of June. I just ordered some of my note cards from them, and they are beautiful. Plus, they arrived about two days after I placed the order! I think I paid 10 or 12 bucks for shipping, so this offer is a real money-saver. Just use the code JUNESHIPFREE at checkout.

2 comments:

Honor Bradley said...

Sarah I love your still life's. I just finished my first rose which I will post after I take a picture, but I have a ways to go. Thanks for the info and the cards. I just might start doing some of my own.

Lauren Maurer said...

very nice!