Monday, October 25, 2010

Studio View

 16 x 20"
oil on canvas
$600 (framed)
click to buy

This is definitely the largest painting I've finished (and been happy with) in a while. Jesse commented that it was an awesome painting, but he couldn't really imagine anyone wanting to hang an image of the junk in my studio on a wall in their home. Oh well, I was drawn to this random scene, I really wanted to paint it, I enjoyed doing it, and every time I look at it I know I'll remember that happiness. So, I guess it already has its perfect owner.  Not that I wouldn't part with it if anyone was ever to prove my husband wrong!

4 comments:

SarahBowie said...

Sarah, I love this. If I ever come out of my currently severe art-debt, I will email you about pricing. :)

SarahBowie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jo Anne Neely Gomez said...

Beautiful work, warm & inviting & actually very motivating too!

Christopher Greco said...

Absolutely beautiful. This will be hanging in my house...as soon as my numbers hit!