Friday, February 18, 2011

Floralia

 16 x 20
oil on canvas
email me to purchase

I had a really hard time photographing this - there's some glare all over the place, but especially in the dark areas in the lower left corner. So, more wine paintings! Not only do I have a show coming up at a winery, but a couple other wine-related opportunities have also floated my way. Good thing I'm not getting tired of the subject! Work-in-progress shots are over on Facebook. Oh, and in case you're curious, here's some info on the title!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

What a beautiful painting! Love the different levels!! and the blues and greens. Great pictures of your studio and work in progress!! Also, I have to say, I can't get over the amount of paintings you are able to do as the mother of a small child! Amazing.