Thursday, August 11, 2016

It's One-Dollar Auction Time!

"The Red Snake"
approx. 8 x 11 inches, oil on Arches oil paper
One-Dollar Auction!
Sold

This was kind of a demo for my Online Mentorship students, a couple of whom are working on loosening up their process this month with one-hour paintings. They are doing some incredible things! Here is a blog post one of them wrote - I promise, I'm not making her work THIS hard, she's just incredibly motivated. When I say I get as much from my students as they get from me, this is what I'm talking about. What an inspiration!

And speaking of inspiration, I had some help naming this painting. You know who you are, and thanks. ;)

4 comments:

Gayle said...

What an inspiration this student is! I'm already subscribed to her blog which, in pointing to your site, is the reason I've just subscribed to yours. Oh the wonderful "web" one can weave online. And, love the chosen name for your painting - Kudos to the creator and the whimsical name originator.

Sarah Sedwick Studio said...

Thanks, Gayle! And I'll pass your Kudos along....:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words and link Sarah, along with the great support and mentorship!

china clay teapot said...

it will be simple and degCheap Ceramic Teapotsenerate, it will not drool, and after the pot is poured, there