Sunday, August 26, 2018

Three Spoons


"Three Spoons"
10 x 20 inches, oil on canvas
$500
Sold

How did I ever live without digital painting? Making quick color studies with the Procreate app is helping my finished paintings more than I ever imagined it would. Click here to watch a time-lapse of this digital painting-in-progress, and click on the image below if you'd like to scrutinize it more closely for the differences between the virtual and the real deal!

 
("Real deal" being the one on the bottom, of course. 😉)

2 comments:

TTuxedo71 said...

Sarah, I’m wondering how the digital color studies are helping your actual painting. I come from a digital graphic arts background using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc. These, of course, are not the same as Procreate, but I’m not making the connection to the underpainting/value study that you produce on the canvas with your brush. Thanks!

Unknown said...

This is an informative post which is so clear and understandable. It is excellent information with unique content of this blog and it is very useful to know about the information based on blogs.
audio engineering course