Monday, August 18, 2008

Black Eyed Susans


5 x 7"
oil on canvas on panel
Sold
I just received an email from fellow blogging-painter Liz Floyd, naming me as one of her choices for the Arte y Pico Award - an honor which circulates among creative bloggers, usually given to acknowledge that someone has been a particular inspiration to you. To say the least, I am very honored. Like most internet-selling artists, I read a lot of blogs. By a lot, I mean about 45 that I visit every single day, which by some standards will not seem like many. Part of receiving the Arte y Pico Award is designating five blogs to pass it on to. So, here is my list of five inspirational, enjoyable blogs you should all check out:

5 comments:

Taryn Day said...

I love it. The combination of colors and textures is very appealing, as usual!

aaronlifferth said...

Thanks for considering me for your list. This is such a great painting, by the way. I really like the bottom of the container where you have painted such a convincing color change.

Apple said...

Wow!!! Your stuff is great!!

eLIZabeth Floyd said...

I really like the soft and muted colors of this painting. Everything just fits together...

Jason Waskey said...

Thanks from me too, Sarah!

Great company to be in.