Thursday, July 26, 2012

Daily Painting time machine, flashback edition

I'm happily plugging away at a new commission right now, but I thought it would be interesting to check out some of my paintings from this week in history: I believe the sunflower piece was actually painted two years ago to this day! When I look at it now, the intervening time just slips away - it takes me back to that moment so fully, it's like having total recall!

"Peach and Pink Lily on the Windowsill"
July 2011
8 x 8"
oil on canvas
$100 

"Sunflowers with Green Paper"
July 2010
 8 x 10"
oil on canvas
$100 

3 comments:

Julie Ford Oliver said...

This is so classically perfect in every way. Lovely!

Don Gray said...

Wonderful painting, Sarah!

Barbara Pask said...

You're great now and you were great then. Beautiful work