Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Zorn Palette Portrait Workshop Demo

 "Maddie"
9 x 12 inches, oil on canvas
Sold

I took my portrait workshop on the road last weekend, painting with a great group of artists at Sequoia Gallery + Studios in Hillsboro, a town outside of Portland. We spent an intense two days mixing colors, painting from live models, eating early Halloween candy, and enjoying the sounds of rain...flooding the parking lot. 

The perfect way to spend a fall weekend in the Pacific Northwest!


My next Zorn palette portrait workshop will be held in Eugene, at the fabulous Oregon Art Supply, November 21-22nd. All the info, materials list, and registration can be found here.

1 comment:

Art of Darkness: Daily Art Blog on Tumblr said...

Wow, the piece called "Maddie" is particularly captivating (for me). I just discovered your blog and thank you for sharing your work.