Saturday, June 28, 2008

Cherry Sprig

5 x 7"
oil on Ampersand Gessoboard
Sold

I got the idea for this painting while I was doing the dishes. The reason I was so responsibly cleaning the kitchen on a Saturday morning was to make room to prepare a veggie platter to take to a friend's graduation party this evening. At most parties in Eugene, you can expect to find a lot of vegans, so I try to stick to things like that. Problem is, so do most people. Long story short: I will be eating lots of vegetables and hummus tonight!

3 comments:

Susan Carlin said...

Oh! I love your fish dish paintings. Now, with cherries on top!
Can't go wrong with veggies and hummus.

Taryn Day said...

Very beautiful and unexpected composition!

eLIZabeth Floyd said...

I agree with Susan, your fish dish paintings are great! You captured the variations of the blue so well.