Friday, June 6, 2008

Three Eggs

5 x 5"
oil on gessoboard
$5 s/h


Alex said...

Hello fellow artist,
I recently visited a blog called art-blogging where I noticed you Blog was either listed or you had requested to be listed.
I also requested to be listed on this site however the site has not been updated for 8 months.
So I've decided to start my own Online Artist List Directory.
I would love to see a link to your site included on the list.
If you are interested, please go to and leave your link in a comment.
Of course there is no fee or any obligation.
I will be updating the site daily.

Kindest regards
ALex Harvey

Alison said...

Hi just to let you know that the art blog Alex is referring to is mine and he is completely mistaken as the date at the top of my blog isn't the date the last entry was entered, it's the date I started the next list. I feel bad that he has contacted nearly everyone on my art list and made these false claims. i have asked him to set people straight but seeing as he hasn't it looks like I will have to...

Alison said...

by the way your paintings are beautiful :)