"The Yellow Robe" nude female figure painting figurative art portrait
9 x 12"
oil on canvas panel
Sold
I've heard it said that a partially-clothed model makes for an even more erotic image than one who's completely naked. Here's another example, if this painting doesn't convince you!
I completely agree with you ... it is much more sensual to me to see a nude partially clad. This is just lovely... I particularly enjoy the palette in this painting.
Bitcoin and other crypto currencies can be recovered once it is lost, or if you lose access to your crypto wallet. All crypto currencies are recoverable by Morphohack. A team of cyber experts and ethical hackers specializing in the recovery and security of crypto assets. Morphohack conduct their services discreetly, securely and with ease, provides professional cyber support. Experiencing their recovery services was nothing short of amazing, this team are very reliable to handle your crypto recovery regardless of the circumstances behind it, and your crypto are safe when they are contacted for help. Morphohack cyber team can be reached via email at Morphohack@cyberservices. com
9 comments:
Goldie Hawn said the same thing about nudity. She is always partially clad. It is erotic ~ inviting the imagination to participate.
Beautiful piece Sarah ~
This is really great, love the flesh tones
Very true-it leaves room for the imagination. This is yet another wonderful piece. :)
I completely agree with you ... it is much more sensual to me to see a nude partially clad. This is just lovely... I particularly enjoy the palette in this painting.
Thanks, Teresa, Steinunn, and Dawn. Thanks for stopping by!
Thanks, Linda - I was a little hesitant about making the yellow so acidic, but I liked the contrast with the flesh tones in the end.
I love a well done nude. Your flesh is great and you did a really good job on the draped fabric.
I haven't visited in a while. All your paintings are excellent, as usual! You have been keeping busy...
Bitcoin and other crypto currencies can be recovered once it is lost, or if you lose access to your crypto wallet. All crypto currencies are recoverable by Morphohack. A team of cyber experts and ethical hackers specializing in the recovery and security of crypto assets. Morphohack conduct their services discreetly, securely and with ease, provides professional cyber support. Experiencing their recovery services was nothing short of amazing, this team are very reliable to handle your crypto recovery regardless of the circumstances behind it, and your crypto are safe when they are contacted for help. Morphohack cyber team can be reached via email at Morphohack@cyberservices. com
Post a Comment