Friday, May 4, 2012

"Still Life with Brown Eggs" art original oil daily painting for sale on ebay

8 x 10"
oil on canvas 

Ok, I admit that I had some lofty ideas about my goals for the year, back around new years time (four months ago!), like doing some shows in local coffee shops, attempting to break into the Portland gallery scene, etc. Well, so far this year, I've been putting a lot more effort into my distance running goals than my art-showing goals, but I did manage to get a piece accepted into the Emerald Art Center spring juried show, which opens tomorrow night. If anyone is out searching for some art to look at tomorrow around 5:30, come say hi!


1 comment:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

You are such a fabulous painter. I adore the blue bottle with the brown eggs...twice now!