Thursday, August 2, 2012

"Beach Ball" beach shore coast sea ocean pool vacation house childs room nursery decor

6 x 6"
oil on canvas
$100

This is actually Beach Ball no. 2 for me. Number one was way back in 2008, and I've thought about repeating it a few times since, but I had gotten rid of the beach ball! Ellie recently scored a couple of these at a birthday party. I love all the colors in the shadows, plus it was an opportunity to bust out my tubes of exotic blue that I rarely get to use on more natural subjects.


2 comments:

glow balls said...

It’s lovely picture of Beach Ball. It’s looked like wonderful beach ball and it’s looked like a real ball. I love to play with that ball and now, water sports are the most famous in the youngsters. Now, it has become more fascinated game, for the people.

Shane said...

Wow! That's amazing piece of art