Saturday, December 8, 2012

"Jewel Toned Ornaments" Christmas painting xmas art oil painting holiday decor gift for the artlover

8 x 8"
oil on canvas
Sold

I had a fantastic time last night! Our excellent local art store invited me to show some work and paint in their store during the First Friday Artwalk. Today's painting was my trial run. I painted the very same ornaments in a slightly different configuration for the live demo, and the painting (which I finished in just under three hours) is on view at Oregon Art Supply.


 I want to say a huge thanks to Rebecca and Robin at Oregon Art Supply, for hosting me, and to the M. Graham paint company and their awesome sales rep Dan for coming out! M. Graham is my paint of choice, and they're also an Oregon company, so it was great to meet a member of their team and find out even more about their products.


3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Thanks for sharing...Love the Post and the ART!!!

Mona Diane Conner said...

The trial run is a beauty! Love the color riot going on here. :-)

Shay @ Whine Less, Breathe More said...

Your work is amazing!