Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Milestones, Prizes, Birthdays, Weddings, and a Painting of Chinese Lanterns

 "Chinese Lanterns"
10 x 8 inches, oil on canvas
Sold

It may be my birthday, but the gifts are all for you! First, a One Dollar Auction, and second, a HUGE thank you to everyone who has helped me get to 900 Likes on Facebook!


When we reach 1000, one lucky Liker will win a $100 gift certificate to my Etsy shop. To enter, all you need to do is share my Facebook event, or any of my posts about the giveaway. Thanks!

 I'm especially happy on this birthday because I put the finishing touches on not one, but two
 commissions this morning. I've also got a huge event to look forward to this weekend: my little sister is getting married! Matron of Honor, here I come!

1 comment:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

This is a simply beautiful painting.
Happy birthday and congrats on the two commissions and the 900
Life is good