Friday, November 7, 2014

Figure Painting, Figure Drawing

 "Maya, Nude"
14 x 11 inches, oil on canvas

Here is my figure painting from Tuesday night - my first time painting this lovely model. She'll also be modelling for my Zorn Palette Portrait workshop, which begins tomorrow. I know the students will love her calm, serious face as much as I did.

This will be my second time teaching Zorn Palette at Oregon Art Supply. (Here's my post about September's session.) I'm hoping to do it again in January, and the workshop is limited to five students - so if you think you'd like to join me, call today to reserve a spot! 541-683-2787.


 In other news: my sketchbook got some action this week! (Must be a full moon or something). Here's a 20 minute drawing:

 

1 comment:

Ann said...

This piece is simply breath taking! I love everything about it.