Saturday, November 24, 2018

The World - A New Painting in My Tarot Series

  "The World"
12 x 24 inches, oil on canvas
$800 

Well, I took a temporary hiatus from my Tarot card series - more like an eight-month "I think I'm done for good" type break - but, proving once again that you never know when it's the last time you'll do something - here's a new one.

The cards are: (In the box) The Tower, The Emperor, Page of Wands, Justice, and - front and center, The World. I chose to leave out the text/titles on the cards. I've included it in previous pieces, but felt like letting the images speak for themselves here. 

Thanks for looking! 

1 comment:

china clay teapot said...

ll or the design is not proper, it will take some time to make the tea residue. Pull out.
The center of gravity should be steady, and the end should be smooth: some teapots are very heavy when they are taken. If this is not the design ofChina Purple Clay Teapot the pot, it is not in line with the ergonomics.