Thursday, August 2, 2012

"Beach Ball" beach shore coast sea ocean pool vacation house childs room nursery decor

6 x 6"
oil on canvas
$100

This is actually Beach Ball no. 2 for me. Number one was way back in 2008, and I've thought about repeating it a few times since, but I had gotten rid of the beach ball! Ellie recently scored a couple of these at a birthday party. I love all the colors in the shadows, plus it was an opportunity to bust out my tubes of exotic blue that I rarely get to use on more natural subjects.


1 comment:

glow balls said...

It’s lovely picture of Beach Ball. It’s looked like wonderful beach ball and it’s looked like a real ball. I love to play with that ball and now, water sports are the most famous in the youngsters. Now, it has become more fascinated game, for the people.