Saturday, August 4, 2012

"Fruit Bowls with Black-Eyed-Susans" still life original oil painting of strawberries and plums with yellow flowers

8 x 8"
oil on canvas
$150

I've been valiantly attempting to keep the deer from eating these Rudbeckia by spraying them with a mixture of egg whites and water. It works....temporarily. I posted a work-in-progress shot that shows my palette on Facebook.  

In other, actually much more exciting news, I was interviewed about Etsy, painting, and other random stuff on this awesome blog. Leave a comment over there and you'll be entered to win a $50 gift certificate to my Etsy shop!


1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I've been enjoying your work for a good while now so I thought I should tell you! I frequent DPW.:) I love how "present" your subjects are and the quality of light you always seem to capture. Beautiful body of work! And, your blog is very nicely done.