Sunday, June 9, 2013

A REALLY Good Weekend.

"Two Peaches"
8 x 8 inches, oil on canvas
Sold

Well, I can't complain about my weekend! It started off with a bang Friday night with The Gallery at the Watershed's first artwalk - and I do mean a bang. As in, I sold 7 paintings that night! (Insert Howard Dean scream.) It's such a change for me, selling paintings in person rather than online. My favorite part of the night was selling this piece to two friends who planned to share it - 6 months at one house, and 6 at the other. Joint-custody of art, what an idea!

The rest of my weekend was no slouch, with an absolutely idyllic creekside playdate, home-grilled chicken wings, lots of husband-and-wife yard work, and SUN. Tomorrow morning I paint the figure en plein air with my Monday ladies once again. I think I have the best job in the world!


1 comment:

Linda Popple said...

Love this still life! Great composition. And congratulations on your sales. That is awesome!!