Saturday, November 24, 2012

"Persimmon Harvest" fruit persimmon apple pomegranate still life oil painting

8 x 10"
oil on canvas
Sold

Wow, there's been a lot going on this week. All of it good! On top of the Thanksgiving celebration/my husband's birthday festivities, I got invited to be on the radio last Tuesday! It was really cool to see the recording studio and meet one of the dj's that I listen to in my studio almost daily. I was kind of nervous, but I ended up having fun. Just don't make me listen to it! It's ten times worse than having to hear your own outgoing voicemail greeting, plus it lasts for seven minutes. Here's the link, if you think you can take it.

1 comment:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

This is wonderful! Your paintings bring me great pleasure because they are so well done as well as beautiful.