Friday, June 28, 2013

I Disclose my Future Whereabouts

 
"Radish Riot"
8 x 8 inches, oil on canvas
Sold

Another weekend is upon us! ...And a freak heatwave in the PacNW to finish June off in sweaty style. Next week is one of my favorites of the year. Not only is it the first official week of summer in Eugene (aka, the week it usually stops raining until October), but it's time for Art in the Vineyard - a huge gathering of artists, crafters, musicians, and wineries - and this year, I get to be (a small) part of it too!

I'll be painting a model somewhere on the festival grounds with my friend Farley next Thursday July 4th, from noon to 3. I shouldn't be too hard to spot - just look for my granny hat! Please don't hesitate to say hi, bug me, distract me...especially if you're sharing your wine!

Meanwhile, look for a fun post on the blog this Sunday, peek in on my current one dollar auction, and take advantage of free shipping on anything in my Etsy shop with the code SARAH. So much to do, so little time!


No comments: