Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Summer Break and a Vlog

 Here it is: my first Vlog - aka, video blog. Just a quick peek at my studio, all cleaned up for company.


I'm going to be taking some time off from bloggging - August will be packed with family, travel, and many other things, and my social-media-self is feeling in need of a general recharge, anyway. My plan is to do a lot of sketching and drawing, and paint if and when I can for the next few weeks, but my posts may be sporadic. Hoping you all are having a wonderful summer - there's plenty of summer still to come!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Sarah, I loved your "vlog"!! Enjoy and relax!! Have fun!

Unknown said...

Hi.. I visited www.route2fashion.com regularly, and i found that this site is very good for online shopping.. we can find every things like perfumes, deodorants, inner-ware etc.

I am very pleased with the service I received about my order for goods to be delivered to me in ..., Goa. Timely delivery / well packaged, and it is worth paying the extra R/s 40 to have the goods courier-delivered. A big THANK YOU to www.route2fashion.com.