Sunday, October 6, 2013

Tempting Snow White

 
 "Tempting Snow White"
6 x 6 inches, oil on Arches oil paper
Sold

What kind of apples are these? I can't remember, and I took off their nametags. They aren't Red Delicious - they are even redder than that. Blood red! Not very good eating, but so beautiful.

We picked some delicious (but not so pretty) apples in the October sunshine today - one of my favorite fall activities. I can't resist eating them right off the tree, pesticides and all. I totally grossed out my family, but I'm ok with that.

Here's the cuteness - my own little snow white and her sticky temptation!


2 comments:

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Just dropped in to see what you're painting these days. Your work continues to be simply beautiful whatever you paint! These apples are very fun.

Sharon said...

This is just a gorgeous painting. I love the texture of the paint and the "light" in the bowl.