Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sweets For the Sweet

 "Sweetness"
8 x 8 inches, oil on canvas
$200

 I've been spending my Saturdays happily painting on-location at The Gallery at the Watershed this month, and here is my painting from last weekend. You may suspect what holiday I'm anticipating...

My solo show will be up for two more weeks, and that means two more Saturdays to drop in and hang out with Amy and I. We have a good time.

In other excellent weekend happenings, I was invited to contribute a post about my favorite paintings of 2013 to my friend Taryn's blog The Art Room. She's also linked to my favorite paintings from 2012. Time flies when you're painting up a storm.

2 comments:

Diane Mannion said...

Delightful painting, wonderful color,composition and everything else, Sarah!

Sarah Sedwick Studio said...

Thanks, Diane!