Tuesday, October 23, 2012

"By Candlelight" art oil painting still life daily painting fruit

8 x 8"
oil on canvas

I got this gorgeous little vase from the same ceramic artist who made this white bowl. After I bought the bowl from him last year we became Facebook friends, so it was extra nice to see each other at Clayfest this year and connect in person.

There's a rumor going around the Daily Painting network that many of us are going to get a chance for just such a face-to-face encounter in 12 months or so. All the more reason to head over to my Facebook page and start getting to know me ASAP! Bonus: you'll be the first to see my in-progress photos from figure painting tonight...


1 comment:

Nora Bergman said...

Love this! That vase is wonderful! Your painting of the vase, I mean. ;)