Wednesday, October 3, 2012

"Daydreamer" original fine art portrait painting woman girl

11 x 14"
oil on canvas
Sold

With one thing and another, it's been almost a month since I posted a figure painting! Glad to be able to present you with this one today. I also have work-in-progress shots, which those who follow me on Facebook saw last night, in real time, posted from the Art Center's painting studio. They had no idea what they were doing when they gave me their wifi password. None at all.

I've been sitting in front of my computer a lot this week, and one result is this: my 2013 calendar is complete!
Every year I choose some of my favorites from the past 10 or 12 months, and I'm liking my crop of 2012 recruits! If you'd like to get one or several (they make great gifts - tell 'em, Mom and Dad), email me, or go here. Thanks!


1 comment:

Linda Hugues said...

Love the luscious neutrals on this one, and the expression you captured!