Tuesday, November 27, 2012

"Persimmon and Christmas Ornaments" not my most original painting title to date, but hey.

6 x 8"
oil on canvas
Sold

December is right around the corner, which sounds kind of depressing right this moment, but on the bright side, another First Friday Artwalk will soon be upon us! I'll be all over it, with a show of new paintings at Oregon Art Supply, where I will also be painting live in the store all evening. In addition, I'll have several pieces in Eugene Storefront Art Project's winter invitational at 224 E. 11th. Plus, I have my usual great stuff at Imagine Gallery, and if after all that, you still don't think I run this town, why not stop by Noli Italian Cafe for dinner? The pasta is spectacular. And I have 15 pieces on display.

Don't say I didn't give you advance notice: make plans now to come downtown next Friday evening!

3 comments:

Christine said...

lovely painting

Kaethe Bealer said...

This is beautiful Sarah. I love the composition!

John Borg said...

Hi, I am a painter in Toronto and the person who purchased this via internet. I am looking forward to receiving it.