Wednesday, April 10, 2013

In Which I Confess

"Bountiful Camellias" 
12 x 12 inches, oil on canvas
$450
Available through The Gallery at the Watershed

A funny thing happened last Friday.  Hanging out at my new gallery during the artwalk, I was randomly introduced to the very same neighbor of mine from whom I've been stealing these gorgeous red Camellias for the past four years. I immediately came clean and thanked her profusely (some Japanese-style bowing was involved), but she laughed and thanked me. I assume for helping tame a slightly out-of-control bush. Or possibly for making her an unknowing, (but valued) patron of the arts. 

So, Anna, now that I actually know who you are I can publicly thank you for all the flowers. 

*Thanks*


 oil sketch for "Bountiful Camellias"
 6 x 6"
Sold


No comments: